lundi 20 avril 2015

Mocha-casperjs is not creating the xunit file

I am using mocha-casperjs for running my tests. I'm running my tests with the command make test. Thereby my Makefile looks like:

Makefile:

test:
    # Clear console log before we start.
    @clear

    # Make sure we are not having too much modules.
    @npm prune

    # Make sure we have the required modules.
    @npm install

    # Clear the console, so we only see the test results.
    @clear

    # Run the test.
    ./node_modules/.bin/mocha-casperjs sample.js --xunit=xmllog.xml

.PHONY: test

But the xmllog.xml is never created. I tried to touch the xmllog.xml before running the test. I tried to fore errors in the test, to make sure failing tests are skipped. I have already commented the failing tests. But no xmllog.xml is created. Does someone have a clue?

I am running mocha-casperjs version 1.1.0-beta3.

Thanks!

Answer:

Thanks to @vanadium23 I was able to solve this way too easy issue. I was confusing the documentation of CasperJS itself and mocha-casperjs. His answer was:

In documentation there is no such option as --xunit. Instead of this, you need to use option --file=xmllog.xml

Thanks @vanadium23

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire