dimanche 19 avril 2015

What is the correct way to extend a grunt task based on a few others?

I currently am creating a custom Grunt task for my application. It does several things, and in order to achieve these, I use a few existing Grunt tasks.


Below is how I have chosen to create my task, by aggregating these others.What I would like to know, is this a common way of extending a task or is there a better way?


Functionally it works, but I some how feel this is a hack?



module.exports = function (grunt) {

grunt.loadNpmTasks('grunt-shell');
grunt.loadNpmTasks('grunt-contrib-clean');
grunt.loadNpmTasks('grunt-contrib-copy');
grunt.loadNpmTasks('grunt-mkdir');

var _ = require('lodash');

var options = this.options();

grunt.registerTask('custom-task-name', 'Custom task description', function () {

// Config ommited for brevity.
grunt.initConfig({
clean: {
},
mkdir: {
},
copy: {
},
shell: {
},
});

var tasks = ['clean', 'mkdir:target', 'copy:target', 'shell:target'];

grunt.task.run(tasks);
});
};

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire