jeudi 26 février 2015

How do I make Openshift to use Express 4, instead of its installed Express 3?

I developed my Nodejs Express app locally using Express 4 and it works as expected on my computer. I then git the whole app up to Openshift. When I try to run it Openshift returns"503 Service Unavailable". If I ssh into my base Node cartridge and do "express -V" it returns version 3.2.5. I get the same version 3.2.5 if I go into my app folder at app-root/repo and run "express -V".


So clearly my Express 4 which was included in the git upload in my app's node_modules is not being used. What is the solution to use Express 4 as required by my app?


Ideas are- remove Openshift's version of Express 3, force Openshift to use my Express 4 in my app area, upgrade Openshift's Express 3 to Express 4. I cannot figure out how to do any of those and I have researched this.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire