lundi 30 mars 2015

How to build node-webkit from source?

I am currently on CentOS 6.6 trying to run node-webkit and getting this error:



./nw: /lib64/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./nw)
./nw: /usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by ./nw)


Upgrading glibc further is not an option because I'm at the latest stable build for my operating system:



sudo yum install glibc
Package glibc-2.12-1.149.el6_6.5.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do


According to this github issue the workaround is to compile node-webkit on my local machine.



I'll compile node-webkit with older glibc in future, currently you have to recompile node-webkit on your machine to solve it.



I have downloaded the source code from the repository but I don't see any makefiles and the README does not describe how to compile. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire