lundi 30 mars 2015

Put distribution files into bower package

I'm preparing bower package for my open source jQuery plugin.


As I understand, bower takes files for package from repo by git version tag considering ignore section of bower.json.


This tutorial says:



Ultimately though, my general rule of thumb is, just distribute what consumers need to be able to use your package...not all of your development dependencies, test suite, documentation, etc, etc.



But dist directory is usually in .gitignore and is not included in the repo. How then this dist directory files should get into the bower package?


What is the best practice regarding preparing bower package with .min.js and .min.css files?


I checked out packages of few popular libs, and see that their bower packages include distribution files, but dist folder is still ignored.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire