lundi 30 mars 2015

Node.js Heroku Facebook Developer

I have managed to successfully implement a 'log in using Facebook' button in to my website/heroku app, it works fine when used locally with the site URL and App Domain set to localhost:8080 within the app settings of the Facebook development page.


I have now tried to push the app to heroku to go live, I have changed the Site URL and App Domain to myapp.herokuapp.com, I have set my heroku config using: heroku config:set FACEBOOK_APP_ID=133333333463066 \ FACEBOOK_SECRET=a7244e333333333a7a2bf9492a6089a0but whenI attempt to use the button I receive this response:



Given URL is not permitted by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not permitted by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire