samedi 18 avril 2015

Sailsjs - Hook orm taking too long to load - Modulus

I have made a nodejs application using sails.js. It's working perfectly in my localhost. The problem appears in production when I try to publish it in the server(modulus). You can take a look the error below.



Error: The hook `pubsub` is taking too long to load.
Make sure it is triggering its `initialize()` callback, or else set `sails.config.pubsub._hookTimeout to a higher value (currently 20000)
at tooLong [as _onTimeout] (/mnt/data/1/ApiDevConf-master/node_modules/sails/lib/app/private/loadHooks.js:92:21)
at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:110:15) { [Error: The hook `pubsub` is taking too long to load.
Make sure it is triggering its `initialize()` callback, or else set `sails.config.pubsub._hookTimeout to a higher value (currently 20000)] code: 'E_HOOK_TIMEOUT' }


I have tried to figure out how to solve the problem but nothing works. I was trying somethink like this here.


Also I have properly set the NODE_ENV = production


Thanks for your time.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire